I have received another Versatile Blogger Award. This time from my friend Britni over at Our Eventual Homestead. It is such an honor to know that blogger that I have come to know and cherish also feels the same way about me! It is now my turn to pass the award onto 15 more great bloggers, but not without first listing seven completely random facts about myself.
Here are the official rules.
- Add the award to your blog.
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
- Mention 7 random things about yourself.
- List the rules.
- Award to 15 bloggers.
- Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog (I am adding, or on Facebook).
Seven random things about myself:
- I was born and raised in Kalamazoo, MI
- My first dog’s name was Charcoal, he was a black lab with a grey beard
- I have a degree in Sociology, however, I do not use my degree in the academic sense. But I am a firm believer that I use it in a literal, real-world sense, every single day.
- I yearn to be a stay-at-home-wife…but do not see any children in my future. Just a homestead with lots of animals.
- I do not prefer sweets. I get cravings after meals for cheese, particularly when there was no cheese in dinner, but rarely feel the urge to gorge on chocolate and my all time favorite late night snack is not ice cream or cookies, it is tortilla chips and cheese melted in the microwave!
- As a child I thought a snack was pieces of iceberg lettuce! Haha.
- I met my husband in 2003 and we have been together ever since. He is my rock and I could not imagine life without him. He makes my heart and home whole and even eats my food (good and bad!). I love him so much.
Alright, onto business, I am now going to pass this award onto 15 more bloggers (if any of you have just received this I understand that you may be pooped on passing it along, so no pressure to do so again!).
- Cooking with Daisy
- Outlaw Garden
- Lori’s Latest – And other tales from the homestead
- Willamette Valley Homesteader
- The Happy Hippy
- Fizzy Party
- A Well-Seasoned Life
- French Whisk
- A Little Bit Crunchy A Little Bit Rock n’ Roll
- Cooking with Mel
- The Devilish Dish
- Sumptuous Spoonfuls
- Serious Food for the Soul
Check out these wonderful pages, full of food, family, homesteading, gardening and more!